CITY COUNCIL MEETING June 20, 2013 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
1) Councilwoman Barbara Griffin Recreation Youth Teams
· 8 & Under Girls CAA Champions 1st Place
· 10 & Under Boys CAA Champions 1st Place (Undefeated)
· 12 & Under Girls CAA Champions 1st Place
2) Mayor Wayne Tipton Police Officers Robert Gubko and Walter Anderson.
3) Police Chief Roy Pike Police Officers Walter Anderson, Ashley Gibson and Adam Willis.
4) Councilman Johnny Myrick - Citizen Rodney West and Big Red Inc. for their efforts in the storm cleanup.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
· Variance request of 49 side setback requirement for Randy Roberts at 115 Michael Street.
· Variance request of 3 side setback requirement for Michael Waters at 104 Michael Street.
1. Consider proposal from Hussey, Gay, Bell and DeYoung for Phase III Drainage Improvements.
2. Consider a temporary easement for the properties owned by Wayne Tipton and Brandon Paul for drainage issues.
1. Consider setting the Millage Rate for the 2013/2014 Fiscal Year.
2. Consider the adoption of the 2013/2014 Fiscal Year Budget.
3. Consider adoption of the proposed 2013-2017 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
4. Consider an Intergovernmental Agreement proposal from Chatham County Public Works for a County-Wide Canal Maintenance Program.
5. Consider proposal for Police Radios in the amount of $11,773.75.
6. Consider a proposal submitted by Courtware Solutions for court citation payments.
7. Consider lighting proposal from Georgia Power for Veterans Freedom Park.
8. Consider a proposal from Holman Farmer for Plan Document Services for the Citys Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
9. Consider adopting a Resolution for Amendment #3 to the City of Bloomingdale Defined Benefit Pension Plan and Trust.
10. Consider adopting a Local State Route Acceptance Resolution with the Department of Transportation (DOT).
11. Consider adopting a Local Public Road Acceptance Resolution with the Department of Transportation (DOT).
12. Consider variance request of 49 side setback requirements for Randy Roberts at 115 Michael Street.
13. Consider variance request of 3 side setback requirements for Michael Waters at 104 Michael Street.
14. Consider closing City Hall on July 5th for the Independence Day Holiday.
15. Consider Lease Proposal for 20 SC Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and Compressor for a five year period for a total of $164,000 (CIP/SPLOST Proceeds).
16. Consider entering into an Agreement for Automatic Aid with Southside Communities Fire Protection.
17. Consider entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Southside Communities Fire Protection.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Accounts payable Need motion
Adjourn Need motion