CITY COUNCIL MEETING – August 14, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives elected officials an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1) PRESENTATION – Mr. James Lanier, Waste Pro
2) Consider recommendation from the Planning Commission for a Zoning Map Amendment application submitted by Trimur, LLC to rezone #501 E. Hwy. 80 and #503 E. Hwy. 80 from R-1 to C-1.
3) Consider recommendation from the Planning Commission on a request for a minor subdivision submitted by Mike Bazemore for 11.87 acres on Adams Road.
4) Consider payment of an Invoice submitted by Fluid-Air Systems in the amount of $16,013.20 for a Compressor for the Fire Department (CIP/SPLOST proceeds)
5) Consider Bid Award for the construction of a Press Box at Taylor Park. (CIP/SPLOST Proceeds)
6) Consider a Home Occupation License Application submitted by Mr. Ronald Smiley II at 206 Poplar Street for an Office Only Residential/Commercial Cleanup Business.
7) Consider the purchase of (1) Mobile 3 Camera LPR System for the Police Department in the amount of $20,640. (Technology Fees)
8) Consider entering into an agreement with Hussey, Gay, Bell & DeYoung for a complete Wetlands Delineation Study for the Phase III Drainage project not to exceed $5,000. (Phase III Drainage Fund)
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
Accounts Payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion