CITY COUNCIL MEETING September 18, 2014 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives elected officials an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
1) Consider purchase of an Intoxilizer 9000 at a cost of $7,998 for the Police Department. (CIP/SPLOST proceeds)
2) Consider declaration of Surplus Property.
3) Consider approval of List of Roadways speed limits submitted by DOT.
4) Consider a PROCLAMATION designating September 16th, 2014 as The American Legion Day in Bloomingdale.
5) Consider approval of Employee Christmas Bonuses.
6) Consider the adoption of an Ordinance to provide for participation in the Georgia Municipal Employees Benefit System (GMEBS).
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
Accounts Payable Need motion
Adjourn Need motion