CITY COUNCIL MEETING – January 17, 2013 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1. Consider setting Qualifying Fees for the 2013 General Election.
2. Consider proposal for the Eternal Flame at Veterans Freedom Park monument.
3. Consider an Home Occupation License application submitted by Jessie Lynn at 10 Patrick Avenue for an Accounting/Tax Service business.
4. Consider an amendment to the Personnel Policy to revise designated Holidays.
5. Consider a request submitted by Jerry Swagert to operate an Open Air Market at Highway 80 and Jimmy DeLoach Parkway.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – PERSONNEL
Execute Affidavit pursuant to Georgia Open Meetings Law
Return to Regular Session
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, January 9, 2013.
VII. Accounts payable – Need motion
VIII. Adjourn – Need motion