CITY COUNCIL MEETING – October 3 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1. Update on Wildcat Dam Road.
1. Consider approval of a request by the Police Department to hire a part-time officer.
2. Consider a Home Occupation License application submitted by James Paul Otto for a catering business to be located at 322 Conaway Road under the name of Smokehouse Catering.
3. Consider entering into a Lease Agreement with Community Leasing Partners for the financing of 20 SCBA and associated equipment for the Fire Department.
4. Consider approval of a Resolution that increases the monthly Pension Plan contribution from $10 to $30 for the City Council, City Attorney, City Judge and the part-time Building Inspector effective January 1, 2014.
5. Consider the purchase of (36) Street Trees for the Rails to Trails Phase II Project in the amount of $11,520 dollars.
6. Consider renewal of a Medical Hardship Permit for Ho Shim Shaw.at 1230 Bloomingdale Road.
7. Consider approval of the listing for the declaration of surplus property.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, September 25, 2013.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion