CITY COUNCIL MEETING – November 21 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
Variance request submitted by Kevin and Kay Heritage/Ho Shim Shaw for the allowance of a second dwelling on a 6.91 acre tract at #1230 Bloomingdale Road.
1) Consider SCBA Breathing Apparatus Lease Agreement.
2) Phase III Drainage Project.
1) Consideration of the purchase of two (2) fully equipped Police Cars in the amount of $70,640.92.
2) Consideration of a Variance request submitted by Kevin and Kay Heritage/Ho Shim Shaw for a second dwelling on a 6.91 acre tract at #1230 Bloomingdale Road.
3) Mr. Peter Bredenkamp – 505 E. Cregor Street.
4) Consider approval of Employee Christmas Bonuses.
5) Consider Invoice submitted by Hussey, Gay, Bell & DeYoung.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, November 13, 2013.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion