CITY COUNCIL MEETING – December 3, 2015– 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the
conference room. This meeting gives elected
officials an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open
of draft copies of Minutes of
the November 19, 2015 Meeting
of Agenda of the December 3, 2015
- PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed Development Impact Fee
- Administrative &
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider first reading of the Development
Impact Fee Ordinance.
- Consider a Resolution Requesting
Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) to Prioritize Funding and
Improvements to Corridors and Locations in Chatham County, Georgia.
- Consider a Resolution authorizing
adoption of the Chatham County Multi-Jurisdiction Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Consider bid award for surplus
These are the items
presented before the deadline of November 25, 2015 to be included on the Agenda.