CITY COUNCIL MEETING – SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
– 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of draft copies of Minutes of
the August 17, 2017 Meeting
of Agenda of the September 21, 2017
- Administrative &
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider Bid Awards for Surplus
- Consider Bid Award for the DOT
Local Maintenance Improvement Grant (LMIG) – Pine Barren Road
- Consider a Rental Agreement with
the Lewis & Clark Circus to hold the circus event on March 26-27, 2018
at Taylor Park.
- Consider Rate Adjustments for all
categories of Building Permits.
- Consider the Major Subdivision
Plat for the Morgan Tracts/City Ponds
- Consider Maintenance Agreement proposal
for Wells 1 and 2 from Suez/Utility Construction, Inc.
These are the items
presented before the deadline of September 13, 2017 to be included on the Agenda.