CITY COUNCIL MEETING – FEBRUARY 1, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
1. Consider a Recombination Plat submitted by J.L Harden for 1410 West Highway 80.
2. Consider increasing the SPLOST monthly allocation for the Gym/Multi-Purpose Facility from 10% to 15%.
3. Consider entering into a Contract with Falcon Fireworks in the amount of $3,685 for the June 30, 2018 Patriotic Celebration. (General Fund - Special Events)
4. Consider authorization of a Loan Payment in the amount of $114,681.92 to BB&T for #5 Adams Road. ($65,000 from Sewer Impact Fees and $49,681.92 from Wildcat Dam Road sale proceeds)
5. Consider a 60 day notice to terminate month to month lease and vacate property to tenants Angel McBride, Michael Crosby and Desiree Crosby for City owned rental property at #8 Pine Street.
6. Consider a 20x30 Storage Building Permit application (Over 500 Square Feet) submitted by Mr. Jeff Hartenbower at 107 Ash Street.
These are the items presented before the deadline of January 24, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.