CITY COUNCIL MEETING – FEBRUARY 15, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
1. Consider authorization of a Loan Payment in the amount of $100,000 to State Bank and Trust/Government Capital Corporation for Water Meter Upgrades. (Water Meter Upgrade Fund)
2. Consider approval of a proposal to update the Zoning Ordinance and Land Use/Development Standards.
3. Consider entering into an Agreement with Sun Country Amusements for $495 for the Patriotic Celebration to be held on June 30, 2018
4. Consider approval of the proposed 2018-2022 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
5. Consider renewal of a Contract for Garbage and Recycling services with Waste Pro.
6. Consider the purchase of 200 Water Meters for Meadows of Bloomingdale Apartments in the amount of $64,594.
These are the items presented before the deadline of February 7, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.