CITY COUNCIL MEETING – February 7, 2013 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1. Presentation of the Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Audit – Karp, Ronning & Tindol.
2. Consider rates for Extra Recycling Carts, 2 and 4 yard dumpsters.
3. Consider entering into a Settlement Agreement with the Army Corps of Engineers.
4. Consider entering into a Tolling Agreement with the Army Corps of Engineers.
5. Consider authorization to purchase 1.86 wetland mitigation credits from the Yam Grandy Mitigation Bank.
6. Discussion of potential purchase of K-9 Unit for the Police Department.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
VII. Accounts payable – Need motion
VIII. Adjourn – Need motion