CITY COUNCIL MEETING – March 21, 2013 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person
1. Consideration of Bid Award to Jerry D. Rushing Construction Company in the amount of $99,0190.50 for the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Rail Bed Trail Grant. ($25,005 City Match/Transportation Enhancement (TE Funds).
2. Consideration of Bid Award for the awnings/bleachers at Taylor Park.
3. Consider Amendment to the Retirement Plan.
4. Consideration of purchase of ten (10) chairs for the Council Chambers ($2,900).
5. Consideration of renovation of City Hall for a Planning and Zoning Office
6. Consideration of the purchase of two (2) Police Cars from the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) SPLOST proceeds.
7. Consideration of the purchase of a golf cart for Public Works from the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)/SPLOST proceeds.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
VII. Accounts payable – Need motion
VIII. Adjourn – Need motion