CITY COUNCIL MEETING – March 5, 2015– 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives elected officials an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
Consider purchase of a Phone System and void prior agreements.
1. Consider Zoning Map Amendment request submitted by Dennis Hall to correct a split-zoning of RA-1/R-1 to RA-1 for #207 West Main Street.
2. Presentation of the Fiscal Year 2013/2014 Audit Report – Karp, Ronning & Tindol, Mr. Chris Lightle.
3. Declaration of Surplus Property.
4. Selection of a Multi-Purpose Facility Site for the Recreation Department.
5. Consider approval of allowing Lewis Clark Circus to use Taylor Park with certain stipulations.
6. Consider entering into a contract with Falcon Fireworks for the 2015 Patriotic Celebration in the amount of $3,680 dollars. (Special Events)
EXECUTIVE SESSION – PERSONNEL
VII, Execute Affidavit pursuant to Georgia Open Meetings Laws
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, February 25, 2015.
Accounts Payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion