CITY COUNCIL MEETING – APRIL 7,
2016 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of draft copies of Minutes of
the March 17, 2016 Meeting
of Agenda of the April 7, 2016
- PUBLIC HEARING:
Commercial Subdivision Plan submitted by Michael Wedincamp for property located
at Highway 80 and Adams Road for a Major Subdivision consisting of eight lots.
- Administrative &
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider a Preliminary Commercial
Subdivision Plan submitted by Michael Wedincamp for property located at
Highway 80 and Adams Road for a Major Subdivision consisting of eight
- Consider Bid Award for City
owned property at Wildcat Dam Road and Hwy. 80.
- Consider Designated Holiday for
City Employees (July 1)
- Consider repeal of the Garage
- Consider repeal of the
Recreation Executive Board Ordinance.
- Consider establishing a Industrial Water and Sewer
Rates for the Prologis Morgan Business Center properties.
- Consider installation of speed
bumps on East Cregor Street.(Petition)
- Consider a Home Occupation
License application (Office Only) submitted by Glynn Myrick at 14 Douglas
These are the items
presented before the deadline of March 30, 2016 to be included on the Agenda.