CITY COUNCIL MEETING – May 2, 2013 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person
PUBLIC HEARING – Consideration of a rezoning request submitted by Herrin Developers, LLC & Robert W. Lee to rezone 68.57 acres located at Jimmy DeLoach Parkway and Towles Road from RA-1 to I-2 (Intensive Industry).
1. Consideration of a rezoning request submitted by Herring Developers, LLC & Mr. Robert W. Lee to rezone 68.57 acres located at Jimmy DeLoach & Towles Road from RA-1 to I-2 (Intensive Industry).
2. Consideration of the purchase of computer upgrades for the Police Department in the amount of $6,890.91 with CIP/SPLOST proceeds and add existing computers as surplus equipment.
3. Consideration of an application for a well permit application submitted by Mr. Ricky Hearn for property located at #1511 East Highway 80.
4. Consideration of Tipton Road Drainage Improvements.
5. Consideration of application for a Home Occupation/Office Only submitted by Mr. Larry Patton at #1456 Pine Barren Road.
6. Consideration of a change order for the Rail Bed Trail project.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
VII. Accounts payable – Need motion
VIII. Adjourn – Need motion