CITY COUNCIL MEETING – June 12, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives elected officials an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1) Consider adoption of the 2014/2015 Fiscal Year Budget.
2) Consider second reading and adoption of Records Retention Schedule Ordinance.
3) Consider dedication of Public Works Building in honor of Fett “Buddy” Burke.
4) Discussion of City Council participation in the City’s Insurance Plan.
5) Consider proposal from Hargray for Phone/Internet Services.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, June 4, 2014.
Accounts Payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion