CITY COUNCIL MEETING – September 19 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the
conference room. This meeting gives
members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open
of draft copies of Minutes of
the August 15, 2013 Meeting - Need
of Agenda of the September 19, 2013
meeting – Need motion
- Administrative &
NOTE: Public comments will be limited
to 3 minutes per person.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Bloomingdale Lions Club –
Sponsor Election Forum
- Police Chief Roy Pike –
- American Legion Post #184 - Presentation
- Discussion of status of Wildcat
Dam Road research.
- Discussion of Stagecoach Road.
- Consideration of the first
reading of an Ordinance repealing the Recreation Executive Board.
- Consider Bid Award for the
landscaping maintenance of City Facilities.
- Consider Bid Award for the LMIG
Grant/DOT Resurfacing Project on Ash Street.
- Consideration of Coastal
Incentive Grant (CIG)/Future Growth Master Plan Engineering Fee Proposal
- Consider approval of GMA/GMEBS
Life and Health Program Waiting Period Declaration to 60 days for new
- Consider approval of the
purchase of a portable diesel powered pumpset for the Lift Station.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda
prior to the deadline of Wednesday, September 11, 2013.
payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion