CITY COUNCIL MEETING – September 20,
2012 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the
conference room. This meeting gives
members an opportunity to become familiar with the agenda and is an open
of draft copies of Minutes of
the August 16, 2012 Council meeting - Need
of Agenda of the September 20,
2012 meeting – Need motion
- Administrative &
NOTE: Public comments will be
limited to 3 minutes per person.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Presentation – Police Chief Roy
- Consider the award of bids for
Solid Waste/Recycling services.
- Ratify an Intergovernmental
Agreement with Chatham
County for the
purposes of assessing an Excise Tax on energy used for manufacturing
- Consideration of an Ordinance
imposing an Excise Tax on the sale, use, storage, or consumption of energy
for manufacturing purposes.
- Consideration of a Medical
Hardship Permit Renewal for Ho Shim Shaw at 1230 Bloomingdale Road.
- Consideration of Change Order #10/Georgia
Power for the Phase II Drainage project.
- Consideration of Change Order #11/Concrete
Pipe for the Phase II Drainage project.
- Consideration of Change Order #12/Time
Extension for the Phase II Drainage project.
- Consideration of Change Order #13/Pine Street
for the Phase II Drainage project.
- Consider entering into an
agreement with the Georgia Forestry Commission for the Firefighter
Property Program to request a tanker truck.
- Consider authorization to submit
an application for the Local Maintenance and Improvement (LMIG) Program to
the Department of Transportation.
- Consideration of entering into
an agreement for engineering services with Kern-Coleman for the
Recreational Trails Grant.
This concludes the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the Council agenda
prior to the deadline of Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion