CITY OF BLOOMINGDALE GYM/MULTIPUPOSE FACILITY FUNDRAISER
SPONSORED BY: RICHARD T. TURNER MASONIC LODGE
CAR RAFFLE RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Tickets $50.00 each.
2. Tickets will be sold until November 1, 2018 at 6:59pm.
3. Drawing will be held on November 1, 2018 at 7:00pm at the
Bloomingdale City Council meeting. Mr. Bill Grainger will draw
the name of the Grand Prize winner and draw the second prize.
4. Winner will be notified by telephone and certified mail with return receipt.
5. Winner must claim prize by November 30, 2018 by 5:00pm at
Bloomingdale City Hall at #8 West Hwy 80, Bloomingdale, Georgia.
6. Tickets will be secured at Bloomingdale City Hall in a locked safe.
7. Ad-Valorem/Sales Tax will be paid by the winner.
8. Tag & Title Fee will be paid by the winner.
9. Pick up of vehicle will be the responsibility of the winner.
10. In the event the winner fails to claim the grand prize by November 30, 2018
at 5:00pm, the secondary grand prize drawing will be held at the
Bloomingdale City Council meeting on December 6, 2018 at 7:00pm. Each
succeeding winner shall have 30 days to claim the prize.
11. Mayor, City Councilmembers, City Administrator, City Hall Clerks and
Recreation Director are not eligible to purchase raffle tickets.
12. Must be 18 years of age to participate in the purchasing of raffle tickets.
13. By purchasing a raffle ticket you agree to abide by all Rules & Regulations.
14. Any and all legal action concerning this raffle must be brought in Superior
Court of Chatham County and shall be governed by the laws of the State of
15. The purchaser agrees that this shall be a donation to the Bloomingdale Recreation
16. Purchaser agrees that any claim or litigation for damages filed by purchaser shall be
limited to the value of the raffle ticket ($50) for each ticket.
17. Purchaser agrees that this does not waive the City of Bloomingdale Georgia's
18. Purchaser agrees that should any questions, concerns, objections and/or challenges
that may be brought by purchaser shall be submitted to the City Council of
Bloomingdale, Georgia for determination and resolution.
19. Winner must provide proof of insurance prior to picking up vehicle.