CITY COUNCIL MEETING – MARCH 1, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
1. Fiscal Year 2016/17 Budget Audit Presentation – Mr. Chris Lightle, Karp, Ronning and Tindol
2. Consider the purchase of two (2) Police Ford Explorers and related equipment in the amount of $78,038.50 from Woody Folsom/McLaggan Communication & Radar Service Inc. (CIP/SPLOST)
3. Consider Lease Agreement with DocuGraphics for a Xerox Copier in the amount of $138.13 monthly. (General Fund – City Hall Contractual)
4. Consider a Letter of Agreement for Professional Services with EMC Engineering for Bloomingdale Elementary School Pump Station Upgrade in the amount of $7,500. (Water/Sewer Depreciation Fund)
5. Consider application submitted by Mr. John Gross for the construction of a 60 x 30 (1800 square feet) Garage at 40 Perry Road.
6. Consider issuance of well permit for DOT/Balfour Beatty Construction site on Little Neck Road for the Jimmy DeLoach Extension project.
These are the items presented before the deadline of February 21, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.