CITY COUNCIL MEETING – MARCH 15, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
1. Consider Declaration of Surplus Property.
2. Consider a Professional Services Agreement with EMC Engineering for the Gym/Multi-Purpose Facility in the amount of $5,000. (Gym/Multi-Purpose Facility Fund)
3. Consider the purchase of Recreation Equipment in the amount of $4,592.39 from BSN Sports. (CIP/SPLOST).
4. Consider the purchase of Fence Capping from BSN Sports for Taylor Park Fields 1, 2 and 3 in the amount of $2,345.88 (CIP/SPLOST).
5. Consider a Preliminary Subdivision Plat submitted by Chad Zittrouer on behalf of Lanyard Development for a proposed major subdivision consisting of eight (8) residential lots located at 275 Osteen Road. (Served by City water and sewer)
6. Consider a Site Plan submitted by Maupin Engineering on behalf of Ray DeMott, Port I-95 LLC for a warehouse on Lot 1 at DeMott Road and Jimmy DeLoach Parkway. (Engineer review is attached).
7. Consider an application submitted by Mr. Kevin Heritage at 1230 Bloomingdale Road for a 600 square feet Workshop.
8. Consider entering into a Mutual Aid Agreement with City of Savannah Police Department.
9. Consider approval of final subdivision plat for 26 Acre Youmans Commercial Subdivision for Michael Wedincamp.
10. Consider approval of a recombination plat submitted by Juan Arias of Bloomingdale SewTech to reduce Lot A-1 by 5' and increase Lot B-1 by 5''.
VI. Executive Session for possible litigation.
These are the items presented before the deadline of March 7, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS