CITY COUNCIL MEETING – APRIL 5, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
1. Consider the purchase of Two (2) Kubota M7060 HDC Tractors in the amount of $71,968. (CIP/SPLOST) (Trade In Value - $15,000)
2. Consider the purchase of Two (2) Bush Hog 281OR3 Flex Wing Rotary Cutters in the amount of $26,686. (CIP/SPLOST) (Trade In Value - $4,500)
3. Consider approval of the Phase III Drainage Project Bid to Baker Constructors in the amount of $281,933.20 (Phase III Drainage Fund)
4. Consider approval of the Surplus Property (Crown Victoria) Bid
5. Consider revision to the Policy/Ordinances regarding Deposit Refunds after two years.
6. Consider a Stormwater Management Program Proposal with the Metropolitan Planning Commission in the amount of $17,500. (Public Works - Contractual)
These are the items presented before the deadline of March 28, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS