CITY COUNCIL MEETING – MAY 3, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
Zoning Map Amendment request submitted by Mr. Gaddy Turner at 120 Towles Road from RA-1 to I-2.
1. Consider a rezoning request submitted by Gaddy Turner at 120 Towles Road from RA-1 to I-2.
2. Consider the purchase of Equipment estimated at $28,000 for Fire Truck. (CIP/SPLOST/PUBLIC SAFETY IMPACT FEES)
3. Consider setting the City Millage rate at 10.00 and rolling it back to 0.00.
4. Consider the purchase of Street Signs in the amount of $4,690.42. (Public Works – Signs)
5. Consider Bid Award for the Bloomingdale Elementary School Pump Station project in the amount of $57,800. (Water/Sewer Depreciation)
6. Consider the Renovation/Rental of #8 Pine Street (CIP/SPLOST)
These are the items presented before the deadline of April 25, 2018 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS